As you can tell I have been pretty busy these days to update the website, but I will be sure to fill you in on our lives with 2 kids.
Our precious baby boy Ethan Noah joined us on March 4th at 11:40 am. Labor this time was fast, so fast that my Dad even missed him being born. I was induced this time and was only in labor for 3 1/2 hours, it was much better this time (Taelor was 20 hrs). Ethan weighed 8 lbs 2 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Life has been great with the 2 kids. We have truely been blessed with amazing wonderful children. Ethan is more like Saul, very mellow and just goes with the flow. He has been a good baby so far and we just love him to pieces. He is even sleeping well so we are getting sleep so far (hopefully that will continue). We can't believe he is already 6 weeks old, time is flying by so fast. Taelor is such a good big sister and loves her brother so much. It just melts our hearts to see her with him, kissing and loving him all the time. She is so motherly already and is always concerned about him any time he makes a noise. She says baby and tries to give him his binky but misses his mouth and most of the time it goes in his eye.
Taelor is growing up so fast and has such the personality and saying lots of words. She makes us smile everyday. Don't get me wrong she is a toddler now and has some off days but we still love her! Life has been pretty busy with the two, there is never a dull moment in our house. For now or the past 6 weeks have been easier than I thought it would be. I know, talk to me in a few months from now and I may not be saying the same thing. But as for now, we are enjoying every moment of our lives. It is so amazing how much you can love two children the same and how much joy they bring to your lives, being a parent is one of the best things in life!!
Until next time....when I have time, we will keep you updated on our lives!
Love,
Saul, Lynnae, Taelor and Ethan
No comments:
Post a Comment