Thursday, July 31, 2008
Where does time go??
So it has been a while since my last blog. Since I have been back at work it seems like the weeks just go by so fast. Well I have somewhat adjusted to being back at work, it is nice working part time as I get to spend more time with Taelor and Ethan. They both seem to be adjusting well and Taelor just loves hanging out with Lexi and Eli! They are doing such fun things over there and she has made us some cute little art projects and we LOVE them. Last week was a long week as Saul was sick all week with strep throat. He was so miserable I felt so bad for him. Luckily the kids and I have managed to stay healthy (for now). We are just so happy that he is feeling better this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment