Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunsets

Saul and I love to watch the sunset at the beach. This has been one of our favorite things to and each sunset is always so beautiful and we enjoy the beauty of what Mother Nature has to offer, and the best thing about watching the sunset is it's FREE, what more can you ask for! Well on Saturday, Saul, the kids and I went down to Laguna Beach to watch the sunset. It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect. Even though the smoke from the fires was on the horizon, it was still breathtaking. I truly enjoy these moments with my family, I don't ever think I can get tired of sitting on the beach and watching the sunset. For those of you who rarely go see the sun set, I encourage you to take a night and enjoy the beautiful quiet breathtaking moments and then you will understand why we love doing this so often! Sorry I don't have any pictures to share, I left my camera in the car...oh well, next time!

No comments: