
So it has been a while since I have blogged, once again I have been really busy. Thanksgiving has come and gone and the holiday season is here....YEAH!!! We had a great Thanksgiving with our family and were thankful for the great company. In these hard economic times the one thing that always makes me happy, that doesn't matter how much money you have is family and friends. I believe that sometimes going through tough times brings people together more. I love my family and I am so thankful to have such a loving family who love us! Thanksgiving this year was a time for me to reflect on all the things I am thankful for. Here are a few:
- My loving husband Saul, my two wonderful kids Taelor and Ethan
- My family and friends who I love so much
- My job (even though I wish I was a stay at home mommy, many people right now are out of a job)
- For my faith and prayer- I know God answers all prayers and has a plan for everyone
- Being a mommy, what a blessing this has been
- Quiet times when I can get them
- I am thankful for all the wonderful people that have touched my life in one way or the other!
Remember to always think about what you are thankful for not just on Thanksgiving but through out the whole year. Enjoy the holiday season, do something good for someone else and make them thankful for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment