Monday, March 2, 2009
Where did February go???
Really is it already March and it has been a month since I have blogged??? I feel like February flew by, well actually it did, at least for us it did! We have had a very BUSY month. Actually it has been a month of sickness for us. After I blogged about Ethan getting the stomach bug, Taelor got a cold, Saul got a cold, I got a cold and then Ethan woke up a week later with croup cough. Oh that cough is so horrible sounding. It really does sound like a seal barking. The kids have been battling a cold for a few weeks now, sniffles and sneezes seem like it is never ending. Last week they both came down with ear infections to top it off. I am hoping we are on the road to recovery as I don't think any one of us can take being sick much longer. But I am looking forward to March! Hopefully it is a healthy one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment