Saturday, October 24, 2009

Life

I have not found the time to blog much these days but I am making a promise to myself to at least blog once a week. Things have been a bit busy around the Williams home. Life with 2 little ones under the age of 3 is, well let me say BUSY, tiring, FUN, great, overwhelming and amazing all at the same time. There is never a dull moment, and when I do find those moments I tend to, well, rest, get some work done around the house, watch TV or my favorite, do nothing! I often wonder if life ever slows down because it sure doesn't seem to these days. But I can say I have made a promise to myself that November (other than Thanksgiving), is going to be a mellow month for us, no commitments to lots of busy activities, just doing what we want to do when we want to do it! The month of October has already seemed to pass us by in a whirlwind. At the beginning of the month I went to our Women's retreat in Carlsbad, and it was a much needed weekend away. I love the girls who I have become friends with at the Bridge, they are all amazing ladies and it was great to spend a weekend with them and giving my Faith a little refresher. We all need that at times. This month was also filled with many baby showers. There are lots of babies that are due any day now through the end of November! And now there is only one more week left and it is Halloween.I am so looking forward to Halloween this year. Taelor is going to be Tinkerbell and Ethan is going to be a pirate, it will be fun seeing them with their friends trick or treating. I really love this time of year, it is my favorite time and I am going to make it a point to savor and enjoy every moment I can. Now if only the weather could change and not be so hot! Happy Fall everyone!

No comments: