Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trader Joes Brown Rice

I am not much of an instant rice girl, I like to make my own rice but I got a box of the Trader Joe's Brown frozen rice (on a recommendation from a friend), and I have to say it is pretty good and the best part is that it takes only 3 minutes! There are 3 bags per box and one bag is just enough for my family of four (remember my kids do not have big portions, nor do I). It is a little under $3. I don't use it all the time just when I need a quick meal and don't feel like waiting for over 20 min to cook rice. I suggest you try it! I will post other favorites since this is my favorite store to shop at!

1 comment:

Marisela Photography said...

The kids and I love this rice!!