


A few weeks ago we took a 4 day vacation to Mammoth and can I say it was heaven. Thanks to my sweet friends mom we were able to stay in such a cozy little condo that made us feel at home the minute we stepped in the door. My brother Jon is living up there for school right now so it was a great time to come visit him. We got to spend time with him and his girlfriend Jessica for a few days, it was lots of fun.
Saul's mom Sandie came with us and let me tell you I would pay for her to come on vacation with us always!!! The kids loved having Gamma there and that even meant Saul and I got to relax for the most part while we were there. It was the first time the kids have been in the snow and it was so much fun to see their faces light up. Ethan of course got a cough the day we got there so he was not much up for going out in the snow, actually he just preferred to be in the house in his jammies watching movies. Taelor LOVED the snow, she made snow angels and threw snow balls at Uncle Jon. Saul and I were even able to get a day of snowboarding in and I have to say after years of being on "retirement" due to being pregnant for 2 of the seasons, I wasn't too rusty, it was just like riding a bike. It was so nice to be on such a beautiful mountain with my hubby.
Mammoth is so beautiful and breathtaking, if you have never taken a trip up there, you should. The drive up there is quite boring but I have to say with 2 toddlers in the car and NO DVD player they did GREAT! Better than expected and I can say we will do a road trip again in the near future.
It was great being able to leave Orange County for a few days and get all bundled up for a few days, the weather was perfect and our time together was so memorable. I can't wait to go again, this will for sure be a trip we will want to take every year! Until next time Mammoth, we will miss your clean air and picture perfect views!
1 comment:
So cute!! i love Taelor in her all pink snow suit!!! Fun I am so glad you guys got away.
Post a Comment