Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Alyssa's Bridal Shower
I just love this Bride to Be, Alyssa, not only because she is such a sweet, amazing woman but that I get spend 8 hours a day with her. She is my right hand woman at work and with out her I don't know how I would get through my day! I am so happy for her and Scott who have been together for 10 years and are getting married on Oct 1st. I hosted a shower for her and it was such a good time with all the girls from Tilly's. Did I mention I also work with the best woman too! We spent hours chatting and eating, it was so fun! I wish the soon to be Mrs. Roland a very happy and loving marriage. Cheers!
P.S. I will really miss her when she is gone for 2 weeks in Europe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment