Monday, January 3, 2011

Things I take from 2010

As I sit and reflect on 2010 here are some things that I have learned, and loved this year, things that I will take from this past year:

  • I have learned that having faith is all you need
  • God will provide, especially when you need it the most
  • Prayer does wonders
  • I have learned to live in a smaller place- it's tight but doable
  • I am happy my kids got to experience sharing a room
  • I have learned to live with one car (it really hasn't been that bad)
  • I have learned to live within my means
  • We did not use a single credit card this year!!! All cash!!
  • I have learned to say no to things (hard for me to do but family time is way to important!)
  • I have learned that simple is better
  • I have learned that quality time with my kids is so important
  • That being a working mom really is OK. I got to provide for my family
  • Glad hubby got to be at home with the kids most of the time
  • Glad kids got to spend lots of time with Gamma
  • Friends are really important, they are always there for support and encouragement
  • Family is everything
  • I have learned to live life as it comes, forging on and making a better path for my future

Thank you 2010 for being a year to get back on track, God provided for us in more ways than we probably know. I will forever hold this year dear to my heart. Now onto 2011.....

No comments: