



Yep this is where Taelor's eyes lit up (what girls wouldn't?)
Mom, I can lift this!!I have the best dad and I am so happy that I married a man that is just like my dad and that my kids can say they have the best daddy! Saul is such an amazing father, he is so lucky that he gets to spend a lot of time with them as his work schedule is much more flexible than mine. He lives for our kids, he gives them all the best, yet he is still strict and wants to raise our kids as best as he can. I mean what father isn't strict? Mine was and hey I turned out just fine, actually I think the boundaries that were set for me at an early age made me who I am today with good morals and values just as my hubby is passing on to our kids. My dad would give his shirt off his own back, he will and does drop anything when you need him, he is outgoing, he never says no to anything, he shows up for everything, he makes you feel special, he loves unconditionally and most of all I am so proud to call him my dad! We spent the Saturday before father's day with him at lunch at Cheesecake Factory and walking around the Spectrum, it was a perfect day!
This father's day we spent the day at the Natural History Museum in LA. It was a great museum especially if you have kids who are into animals. I don't think Ethan stopped talking from the minute we stepped inside till the minute he fell asleep on the way home! Taelor on the other hand enjoyed it too but she just soaked it all in with only a few words.....that is until we went into the gems and rocks part. OH MY, did her eyes light up. When we walked in she asked daddy if there were diamonds in here? ( A girl after my own heart ). First of all I don't even know how she knows about diamonds but oh well her very far future husband will have to fork the money out for that! Anyways she was in awe of all the different gems, I have never seen her so into anything as much as she was into these! It was a fun filled day celebrating daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment