Do you ever just take a moment to capture your kids while they are playing? The other day while I was playing in the kids room I took a few moments to take some pictures of my kids, well just being kids. There were not posed shots (except for the few they had to do), it was them playing and being in the moment. I went around the room and took a few photos of their dresser and their favorite stuffed animals. I want to be able to look back in years from now and remember what a day in the life of my kids was. I mean don't get me wrong I take thousands of pictures on a monthly basis but they are usually when we are out doing something or at a special event, rarely do I capture them in these kind of moments, Taelor a 4 year old and Ethan a 3 year old! I will cherish these forever!
Taelor 4 Years Old



No comments:
Post a Comment