Easter, one of my favorite holidays! I have always loved this holiday and now that my kids are old enough to understand the true meaning of Easter it makes it that much more special. Jesus died on the cross for us and He is Alive and this is why I love this holiday so much. This year our church had it at the park, outside in the sun and it was an amazing service! It reminded me of when I was little because Easter service was ALWAYS outside at the church we went to when I was a child. So this brought back such great memories and I was so happy that my children also get to experience the service while sitting with us. After service we headed to my parents house with the rest of the family, ate lunch, had an egg hunt, chatted, laughed and most of all had a great time just being with family. Happy Easter!
 |
| Taelor and Hailey....such a great surprise to see the Piot's on Easter! |
 |
| My mom always has a candy bar for the kids! |
No comments:
Post a Comment