Halloween was filled with candy, a few trick or treating outings, candy, cousins, laughter and more candy. Taelor was Rapunzel and Ethan was a Knight with the BEST Knight "helmet" my little sis made for him! As always Halloween at my parents was a great night, grandma had the candy table filled for the kids to get sugared up on before they even headed out to trick or treat. The laughter of the 4 cousins is always such a delight and it makes my smile all the time. It was a fun filled day and night and the candy bowl somehow seemed to mysteriously "disappear" a few days later (at least my co-workers were able to enjoy the "left overs". At work mommy and her friends went as Despicable Me and I was Margo the oldest daughter. We won 2nd place!
This year we opted out of carving pumpkins and painted them instead. Less messy, yet I missed the baked pumpkin seeds. I think next year we will do at least one carved pumpkin. Halloween marks the beginning of Fall to come. I am looking forward to crisp air, pumpkin everything, Thanksgiving, boots and scarves (but who am I kidding it will probably never be cold enough to wear them for very long). For now I will enjoy the cold nights and look forward to November!
















No comments:
Post a Comment