Sunday, October 3, 2010

2 Favorite Movies this week



This past week we rented both of these movies and will now be purchasing, Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue and Nanny McPhee, and I LOVED them or should I say WE LOVED them. The kids enjoyed both of these movies. Of course we own and watch the first Tinkerbell so when this one came out we watched it and it was super cute! I love the Tinkerbell movies because there really is no scary good vs evil in them. They are cute with a good story behind them.

I know I may be a bit behind on the Nanny McPhee movie, but I LOVED this movie, it reminded me of Mary Poppins which the kids really enjoy too. At first I wasn't sure if it was right for the kids, if it was too old and if the story would be ok, well it turned out they loved it and they got the story of how the kids needed to learn to be polite and not so naughty. Very cute and I can't wait to see the next one.

No comments: