Monday, October 25, 2010

VBS


I know this is a very overdue post. Back in August our church had VBS and it was so much fun because it was Taelor's first year she could attend. She had such a blast!! The singing and dancing and crafts was lots of fun! Taelor invited a few of her friends, Hailey, the Meador girls, and Brody and they all had a great time together. It is so awesome to see all these little young hearts learning about Jesus! I look forward to this week every year and I am sure Taelor will be too! It was an exhausting week, working, then being with 25 pre-k kids at the end of the day from 6-8pm but it was so worth every moment!!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

What a super-special week that was! So thankful that Hailey got to be part of it...thank YOU! xo